Special Council Meeting, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 – 5:30 pm Report on Employee Safety From: City Manager Council Meeting, Tuesday, December 17, 2013 – 7 pm Structural Alteration Permit Appeal Hearing: 2201-2205 Blake Street Attachment 4, Admin Rec – Pt 1 Attachment 4, Admic Rec – Pt 2 General Plan Re-designation...
December 3, 2013 Council Meeting Meeting Notes Item #25. Fire Code Local Amendments Approved unanimously. No public comment Item #26 Adoption of Berkeley Building Codes Approved unanimously. No public comment Item #27 Sustainable Seafood Labeling Commission presentation Recommend point of sale labeling from seafood vendors. Parent with...
How this works: Some of the current issues/policies being considered by the City Council are listed below. Please register your name and Council District and provide your submission by the deadline indicated. Your ”Vote” (including your name and District) will be sent to the City Clerk and included in the informational...
Here is what this site is all about! Our Mission is to provide a forum where Berkeley Citizens can easily find out what is really going on in their City and have an opportunity to weigh in on issues, be notified of important and time-sensitive matters, and communicate with other Berkeleyans about City Government happenings.
Through this Website you can:
- Access current Meeting Schedules, Agendas and Supporting Materials
- Read ”Summaries from the Gallery” – highlights of recent Council Meetings
- Retrieve notes from previous Council Meetings
- “Vote” on upcoming Council items and have your submission included in the Councilmembers’ informational packets
- Follow a topic of interest (starting January 2011)
- Obtain information from groups interested in City affairs
- Get links to news and media articles about Berkeley City Council and issues affecting its citizens