Council Meeting, Tuesday, September 9, 7pm City Manager Referral: Create System of Regulation of Rideshare Companies (Continued from July 8, 2014) City Manager Referral: Promote and Publicize Services for Small Businesses Offered by the Alameda County Small Business Development Center (Continued from July 8,...
July 8, 2014 Council Meeting Meeting Notes Item #41 ZAB appeal 3264 Adeline Staff Report ZAB upheld by 9 – 0 vote. Restaurant will be 1/3 of a mile from BART station so it is appropriate for parking waver Appellant (Vault Restaurant) Pedestrian safety are always in question. Farmers Market is a great asset even though it impacts...
How this works: Some of the current issues/policies being considered by the City Council are listed below. Please register your name and Council District and provide your submission by the deadline indicated. Your ”Vote” (including your name and District) will be sent to the City Clerk and included in the informational...
Here is what this site is all about! Our Mission is to provide a forum where Berkeley Citizens can easily find out what is really going on in their City and have an opportunity to weigh in on issues, be notified of important and time-sensitive matters, and communicate with other Berkeleyans about City Government happenings.
Through this Website you can:
- Access current Meeting Schedules, Agendas and Supporting Materials
- Read ”Summaries from the Gallery” – highlights of recent Council Meetings
- Retrieve notes from previous Council Meetings
- “Vote” on upcoming Council items and have your submission included in the Councilmembers’ informational packets
- Follow a topic of interest (starting January 2011)
- Obtain information from groups interested in City affairs
- Get links to news and media articles about Berkeley City Council and issues affecting its citizens