Special Meeting, Tuesday, April 1, 5:30pm First Community Survey Results Council Meeting, Tuesday, April 1 – 7:00 pm Discussion and Direction Regarding Potential Ballot Measures for the November 4, 2014 General Election Amendments to BMC Chapter 13.42: Operating Standards for Mini-Dorms AC Transit Line 51 Corridor Delay...
March 25, 2014 Council Meeting Meeting Notes Item #24 Appeal 2635 Ashby Ave Staff presentation Appeal of ZAB for new restaurant in the Elmwood. Variances included: over 3500 square feet, later hours until midnight on Friday and Saturday, full service bar and over quotas. No additional parking required due to applicants parking study....
How this works: Some of the current issues/policies being considered by the City Council are listed below. Please register your name and Council District and provide your submission by the deadline indicated. Your ”Vote” (including your name and District) will be sent to the City Clerk and included in the informational...
Here is what this site is all about! Our Mission is to provide a forum where Berkeley Citizens can easily find out what is really going on in their City and have an opportunity to weigh in on issues, be notified of important and time-sensitive matters, and communicate with other Berkeleyans about City Government happenings.
Through this Website you can:
- Access current Meeting Schedules, Agendas and Supporting Materials
- Read ”Summaries from the Gallery” – highlights of recent Council Meetings
- Retrieve notes from previous Council Meetings
- “Vote” on upcoming Council items and have your submission included in the Councilmembers’ informational packets
- Follow a topic of interest (starting January 2011)
- Obtain information from groups interested in City affairs
- Get links to news and media articles about Berkeley City Council and issues affecting its citizens