Council Meeting, Tuesday, March 11 – 7:00 pm ZAB Appeal 3001 Telegraph Referendum Petition Regarding Redistricting Ordinance (Continued from February 25, 2014 with exception of 16a.1) Redistricting Referendum Petition: Repeal Ordinance No. 7,320 and Consideration of Alternative Redistricting Maps From: Councilmembers Arreguin,...
February 25, 2014 Council Meeting Meeting Notes Item #20 Potential ballot measure for November 2014 ballot Staff Presentation 4 elements will be included in the community survey Commercial vacancy tax Begins after 2 years of vacancy .50/sf/month – mayor wants dollar/year and retroactive. Arreguin thinks it should escalate every year...
How this works: Some of the current issues/policies being considered by the City Council are listed below. Please register your name and Council District and provide your submission by the deadline indicated. Your ”Vote” (including your name and District) will be sent to the City Clerk and included in the informational...
Here is what this site is all about! Our Mission is to provide a forum where Berkeley Citizens can easily find out what is really going on in their City and have an opportunity to weigh in on issues, be notified of important and time-sensitive matters, and communicate with other Berkeleyans about City Government happenings.
Through this Website you can:
- Access current Meeting Schedules, Agendas and Supporting Materials
- Read ”Summaries from the Gallery” – highlights of recent Council Meetings
- Retrieve notes from previous Council Meetings
- “Vote” on upcoming Council items and have your submission included in the Councilmembers’ informational packets
- Follow a topic of interest (starting January 2011)
- Obtain information from groups interested in City affairs
- Get links to news and media articles about Berkeley City Council and issues affecting its citizens