Special Meeting: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 5:30pm Economic Development Worksession FY 2014 Policy Planning Workplan Regular Meeting: Tuesday May 21, 2013 – 7pm ZAB Appeal: 2401 Telegraph Avenue Attachment 5 – Admin Record LPC Appeal: 2517 Regent Street Attachment 4 – Admin Record Fiscal Year 2014...
May 7, 2013 – Council Meeting SUMMARY FROM THE GALLERY: Street Light assessment approved Student District Plan and the Panzer Simplicity plan will be considered for redistricting the city. Wells Fargo Bank proposal was approved to provide City banking services Meeting Notes ITEM # 21 ZAB APPEAL 1152 Amador Ave Staff Presentation ZAB...
How this works: Some of the current issues/policies being considered by the City Council are listed below. Please register your name and Council District and provide your submission by the deadline indicated. Your ”Vote” (including your name and District) will be sent to the City Clerk and included in the informational...
Here is what this site is all about! Our Mission is to provide a forum where Berkeley Citizens can easily find out what is really going on in their City and have an opportunity to weigh in on issues, be notified of important and time-sensitive matters, and communicate with other Berkeleyans about City Government happenings.
Through this Website you can:
- Access current Meeting Schedules, Agendas and Supporting Materials
- Read ”Summaries from the Gallery” – highlights of recent Council Meetings
- Retrieve notes from previous Council Meetings
- “Vote” on upcoming Council items and have your submission included in the Councilmembers’ informational packets
- Follow a topic of interest (starting January 2011)
- Obtain information from groups interested in City affairs
- Get links to news and media articles about Berkeley City Council and issues affecting its citizens